- Each member of the GenGold team has been involved directly or as a manager in several major green and brownfield projects.
- Exceptional record of identifying resource opportunities and bringing them to account.
- Significant experience in multi-disciplinary exploration management from continental to the in-mine scale.
- A deep understanding of the value drivers in the resources industry.
- Managed commercially significant feasibility studies and mine construction.
- Played a lead role in acquisitions and development of mineral assets.
- Accumulated an impressive proprietary dataset to guide project generation at all scales.
- Industry-leading technical capability in regional to deposit-scale targeting.
- Leaders in regolith mapping and geochemical sampling in a variety of terrains.
- Driven and motivated exploration management.
- Well established social acceptance to operate specifically in Africa and Australia.
- Wide and established industry, government, educational and investor networks provide good access to projects and management teams.
- Demonstrated commitment to developing strong social acceptance to operate in multiple jurisdictions.
Access to capital
- GenGold principals have raised over $100 million in equity for exploration and development.
- Well supported by global banks and broking houses with investor loyalty in key equity markets in Australia, Europe and North America.
- Strong links to miners facilitate project joint ventures or sales.
- GenGold retains a meaningful interest in all of its investments ensuring close alignment with stakeholders.